X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Tourneys Being Submitted to the PDGA

I was just wondering why Flippin' Ze Disc and The Fort Steillacoom Open have not been submitted to the PDGA yet? A lot of people, including myself, could have used the ratings in the last update. To much time has passed, and whoever is in charge of doing that has to get on the ball.
    Team Innova
    Team LSDiscs
    Team Stimpi
    Team Challenge
    Team Oly
    Team Fry
    2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
    PDGA #25541

I agree!
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I agree as well..........i can sure use the fso rounds for my poor rating.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Don't blame the TD's...well, at least not fully. My guess is that they submitted them, but after the PDGA's deadline for the last ratings update. The PDGA just sits on them until the next update comes around.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by chanman View Post
          I was just wondering why Flippin' Ze Disc and The Fort Steillacoom Open have not been submitted to the PDGA yet? A lot of people, including myself, could have used the ratings in the last update. To much time has passed, and whoever is in charge of doing that has to get on the ball.
          Chandler, just remember what Tiger says: "I don't worry about my (world) ranking. If you win tournaments your ranking will take care of itself."

I'm thinking that might apply here. On the other hand, I absolutely understand the need to boost my own rating after a 10 point drop!

Comment

The PDGA has the results. The results are not 'official' therefore they were not calculated in the current round of rankings. This is not a TD issue but rather a PDGA one.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...lude_ratings=1

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...lude_ratings=1

Comment

When the results online say "Unofficial" the PDGA does not have the reports from the TDs. Neither TD has submitted their report to the PDGA yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                When the results online say "Unofficial" the PDGA does not have the reports from the TDs. Neither TD has submitted their report to the PDGA yet.
                Thank you for the clarification Chuck.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X