Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you loved Oregon...how'd you dig the howling peacocks at horning's? If you ever make it back...word to the wise...do your best not to wake up with a hangover there...my birthday was in june and i'm still recovering
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

yeah I can see waking up to those peacocks with a hangover and not liking that at all. The peacocks are so beautiful as was the rest of the course(s) there. Next time I am camping there and playing some night golf on the short course, that is so awesome they have the lights built right onto the top of the baskets! They are almost done with the other 18 holer there so you get 3 wonderful courses right at your camp spot! And what's for lunch? Fresh caught trout!
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        yeah I can see waking up to those peacocks with a hangover and not liking that at all. The peacocks are so beautiful as was the rest of the course(s) there. Next time I am camping there and playing some night golf on the short course, that is so awesome they have the lights built right onto the top of the baskets! They are almost done with the other 18 holer there so you get 3 wonderful courses right at your camp spot! And what's for lunch? Fresh caught trout!
        The more I think about, the more I think you are correct in that Horning's is maybe oregon's finest...Just because of the location, the beauty, the vibe...

couple new posts from bob horning this morning...the third course is coming along quick, quick...and real tee pads and everything...

come back soon!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X