Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all of your response but I think we got it figured out. I have been talking with Bob from Hornings hide out and he said that he is almost finished with the third course and will be putting concrete tee pads in on the two bigger courses this month.So we are shooting for mid October there is nothing on the schedual that is major and the Oregon series will be done by then. I just working with some groups to iron out details and will post more details soon. I like Horning hide out for this year because of the 3 courses and you can camp plus you can set up a disc golf festival area too for vendors to come out and sell disc products and have clinics. The smaller course is great for juniors and am womens so that makes plenty of room for the rest of the field. Thanks for all your input and sorry we cant have Jub Jub come down and play. Maybe next year he could move down here to Oregon and play with us since he is always worryed about what we do down here.

Thanks
    X - Man

Comment

not that jub jub can still play but we used to have an out of state champion trophy for those who were not from the state and still wanted to play, espicially if it is pdga so people can have rated rounds, don't personaly like the baskets but they seem to hold a disc if you putt it right, will stub be finished by then, just in case we have to many people, real glad to see it happen, haven't been to one since it was at our house, thanks Keith for getting er done, see you there, had a real good time at the masters last year with you in the final round, hope to see you there

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
        Dabney is a challeging course but your right its tight on the bottom but that will change down the road. What the feed back has stop any more ?

Keith......ummm...Are you still thinking what I think you thinking just past 13 and below

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
          Keith......ummm...Are you still thinking what I think you thinking just past 13 and below
          Kevin lets say there is still 130 more acres down below it just takes time.
          X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
            Kevin lets say there is still 130 more acres down below it just takes time.

OOOHHH Yes Kind Brother!!

Just let me know what I can do

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X