Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Cherry orchards
    I think they replanted maybe? My eyes can't be that bad, can they?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      I think they replanted maybe?
      I highly doubt it.

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      My eyes can't be that bad, can they?
      Yes, they can.

As a kid, I used to walk through my Grandfather's cherry orchard to get to Sorosis park. Sadly, that was about 25 years before the dg course.

Comment

the best looking courses that i have played are dalaiwood and pier park. they are two great wooded courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          You've played Black Mouse, right? That's one of my favorite courses anywhere.
          I've played the mouse. super fun course. I think Sexton has the course record these days, hehe.
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

Most beautiful course? Tough question. Whistlers is up there, most mountain courses are unbelievable. Pier at dusk is amazing, Milo is amazing, wow - toughie. I cant decide, I think most disc golf courses are beautiful places!
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

i have only played courses in oregon. but i would have to say the most beautiful spot i have seen is rooster at dusk. looking up the gorge is amazing.

Comment

I've played there in the snow and it was unreal as well - frozen waterfalls hanging under crown point...

I've also played in 45 mph sustained winds with 60 mph gusts - one drive on 1E went 300 feet BACK into the parking lot after making it 100 feet forward and 200 left, I told my friend, look on the bright side, you just drove 600 feet!

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                i have only played courses in oregon. but i would have to say the most beautiful spot i have seen is rooster at dusk. looking up the gorge is amazing.

Comment

i tried to play there in the wind, and couldnt deal with it, so we left and played dabney, which had no wind despite being somewhat close. so if anyone else is dissapointed with how windy rooster is on a given day, try playing dabney instead

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X