• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Dubs

Has this started yet?

Nope.

Comment

Should be starting in May. Huk Lab Disc Golf Pro Shop has been doing an indoor putting league Wednesday nights leading up to the summer dubs.
      Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

I finally have the opportunity to play in this... what day and times would it be? I have to let the boss know I can't work late on that day. Any info appreciated, thanks.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Normally it has been Wednesday nights with sign ups at 5:30pm. Meeting at Hole 1 teepad.
          Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
            I finally have the opportunity to play in this... what day and times would it be? I have to let the boss know I can't work late on that day. Any info appreciated, thanks.
            It starts in May...Right after Huk Lab Chain Rain Putting League ends April 30th.... but you should come to Chain Rain too!

Comment

Originally posted by LILstuff View Post
              It starts in May...Right after Huk Lab Chain Rain Putting League ends April 30th.... but you should come to Chain Rain too!
              I don't know about the putting league... but I do super appreciate that you want me to come and play... I just feel like if it's a league and I've missed so many already. Also, Wednesdays are hard at the coffee shop, I usually have to work in the evenings. We'll cross our fingers that things will get better by May.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X