Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would have seen this coming??

http://www.kptv.com/news/20276145/detail.html

dumbaxx, that looks seriously dangerous, why risk it over some "frisbees"... the frisbees that news reporter showed are so not right... why can't they accept it's called disc golf! Anyways, yeah they should put something up like a 12 foot fence rather than that lame 6 footer that my 3 year old could have torn apart... feel bad for the dude but yeah... who saw this one coming, not me...

Comment

I watched this story last night and said the same freesbee golf with all those golfers around you think the reporter would of heard disc golf. I told Lance about the story and said watch they will move the hole or even pull the course because of one dumb ass. When he gets better they should have him run around the course yelling Im stuck on dumb ass because dumb ass stuck on me.
      Last edited by keith_shupp; August 4th, 2009, 08:15 PM.
      X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
        I watched this story last night and said the same freesbee golf with all those golfers around you think the reporter would of heard disc golf. I told Lance about the story and said watch they will move the hole or even pull the course because of one dumb ass. When he gets better they should have him run around the course yelling Im stuck on dumb ass because dumb ass stuck on me.
        Last edited by keith_shupp; August 4th, 2009, 08:16 PM.
        X - Man

Comment

I have to assume he was probably drunk.

Comment

ive thrown a disc over that fence before. its not fun back there. but if i had to go down 30ft to rock covered thorn bushes i would prolly just let the disc golf gods keep that disc

Comment

DUMB ASS !

They (the talking head ) make it seem like we are taking our lives in our hands when we play Vance Park. That hole isn't dangerous but that fence is. There are children that play in that park and the city or the gravel pit company should protect THEM with a better fence. I'm sorry the guy got hurt but he knew better.

Comment

If they threaten to pull the course or move a few baskets, retaliate to remove or move the playgrounds since it's more dangerous for the kids who have horns than it is to the adults who have better judgement.

Comment

http://www.theoutlookonline.com/news/story.php?story_id=124943517903790900

"Members of East Multnomah County’s Frisbee golf community are disputing reports that a fellow Frisbee golfer fell into a gravel pit."
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

DUMB ASS !

I e-mailed the Outlook and Fox 12 News to tell them its DISC GOLF and to let them know that its the children who are at risk from the holes in the fence. You know that I'm so old that I actually have 2 discs that have WHAM-O on them. A 91 and a 71.

Comment

People watch FOX and call it news?!?!?

Comment

It's the only news that is actual true news.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          It's the only news that is actual true news.

Seriously... how do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you say stuff like this? Fox News labeled the country of Iraq with the word "Egypt" just the other day. These idiots keep going on and on about whether Obama was born in America despite the state of Hawaii saying as much. They are nothing more than Republican shills and have no objectivity and no credibility whatsoever. So... if by true news you meant absolute nonsense from absolutely nonsensical people targeted at brain-dead, moronic yokels, well... we agree on that.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'll assume Brian is kidding.
                            No one with an IQ over 90 would watch FOX and call it news.
                            I think Brian was just trying to wake Sam and I up.

Comment

Wes and Sam are ride again!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X