Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Lebanon for a job need a DG course by there?

I know we have a courses section, but I did the same thing yesterday when i went to Salem for a job and I ended up picking a not so good course rather than the new Keizer course that I feel I would have been far happier with after talking to a local. So Lebanon is just past Albany, so I would prefer the course be from Albany north.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Waterloo

Comment

Dude... I hope you clear this with the State Department...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I don't need clearance for this job!

Comment

Brian check out www.discgolfcoursereview.com they have reviews of all the courses in Oregon so you can pick a great one, just search for courses near the zipcode and it will pop up a bunch with ratings.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Bryant, Waterloo (5 minutes from lebanon) or Adair

Comment

I'll second the dgcoursereview suggestion, it's great for planning trips and the map browser feature gives a great visual representation of courses all around the nation.
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

don't even have to think about it, waterloo is the best and closest.
                Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

That course beat the crap out of me. I shouldn't have looked at the post where the guy got an 11under. First off it took me a long time to find all the holes. I wandered for over 15 minutes just to find 14. Another 15 to pull my disc out of the tree cave on 14 and another 10 minutes to do soem breathing exercises so I didn't bash a tree in half when I got an 8. Hole 14 was not kind to me. However I was throwing blind on most holes. next time I go will be a different story. it is so much easier knowing which way to throw the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    That course beat the crap out of me. I shouldn't have looked at the post where the guy got an 11under. First off it took me a long time to find all the holes. I wandered for over 15 minutes just to find 14. Another 15 to pull my disc out of the tree cave on 14 and another 10 minutes to do soem breathing exercises so I didn't bash a tree in half when I got an 8. Hole 14 was not kind to me. However I was throwing blind on most holes. next time I go will be a different story. it is so much easier knowing which way to throw the disc.
                    Yeah, holes 14 and 15 have always been a little rough.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X