X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
    Austin Texas, the disc golf capitol of the world! (at least that is what i read somewhere)
    One problem with this...you have to go to Texas.

Comment

I would love to visit the PDGA headquarters in GA.

Comment

it's hard to beat kansas city with so many quality courses all close together of course just being there may have something to do with that

Comment

Originally posted by gwillim View Post
          One problem with this...you have to go to Texas.
          True but it is Austin. For those that don't know, Austin is an entity to it's own in TX. Very leftist and artsy. And people who live there are seemingly in love with it. I was chatting with one native, about how Austin is a place I might like to visit one day, and he was like "Yeah, Austin is great! Awesome bars, music scene, disc golf, etc. The only problem is that it's surrounded by, well, Texas."
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Yeah, Texas definitely has Austin surrounded by more than a tank of gas in any direction.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

As long as we're talking Disc Golf Destinations................uhhhhhh, what about time at the Inn at the Lucky Mud?

Bob

Comment

Mobile, Alabama...as obscure as it may sound...my family and stayed at my uncle's beach house on Dauphin Island for a week and played a different course every day...each w/in about 30 minutes from the Island or Mobile. It's incredibly picturesque with the Live Oaks full of Spanish Moss and that great, laid back deep south feel...y'all should check it out.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X