X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf in Bonney Lake, WA.

I have been working toward getting approval to install a disc golf course at Midtown Park in Bonney Lake, WA. The park is 35+ acres located just off of highway 410, ten minutes past Riverside on the way up to Crystal Mountain.
    The very rough draft of a course is a par 62, 7500+ft layout with an alternate set of tees. There is water in places as well as some elevation changes that come in to play.
    The Bonney Lake parks board will vote to approve the proposal on January 13th at a public meeting. Once approved by the parks board they will present the idea to the city council.
    This is the first step in getting another disc golf gem in the state of Washington. Any support that can be given to show our commitment and numbers would be very beneficial.

If you can attend the meeting that would be great. The more support that we show toward this course the better.
    If you are unable to attend please email the parks board to show your support, or opposition, to the project. An emphasis on travel would greatly help the cause.

The parks board contact info can be found at http://www.citybonneylake.org/sectio...rk_board.shtml

Chris Waugh

Hello? What has happened to this site? Where is everybody?

Comment

Well, it got re-configured or something and nobody seems to use it any more. I personally rarely bother...good luck with the course, though.
      Basket thieves

Comment

Please send Emails if you can.

Comment

Always excited to hear about the prospect of a new course in the area--I'll send an e-mail!!
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Email sent...... Please jump on board here people. This is an excellent opportunity to grow our sport in the region. Just click on the link above and then scroll down the page to email "all park board members" ..... I'm in!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

The park board voted in favor of bringing a proposal for disc golf to the bonney lake city council. Thank you for the emails and the support. One step forward!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X