X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basket

If you were designing a course what baskets would you use?

DGA Mach X!

http://www.discgolf.com/disc-golf-ba...m9D-A.facebook
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Bentley Baskets are meade in Oregon... Saves about $50-70 in shipping per basket

Comment

If I were designing it, I'd like to go first class...
        so I will agree with Gilberts and the Mach X. 45 chains I believe... a splurge of luxury if you will.

Chris, surprised you didn't say "Designer Pro"... (Lk.St.)

Depending on locale, I sometimes would discourage use of Yellow Banded Discatchers - too opportunistic of target for graffiti, scribe marks, and stickers. Why open that door if you don't have to.

Comment

I agree with Jason about the Bentley's being local and all, also we have used them on couple course in area and I also have one at my house (orange one). Price may or may not factor in to your course installation depending on how rich your donation pockets are. As far as yellow banded discatchers I agree, to sad that people do seem to want to write on them (vandalism) but for older guy like me, maybe others also, it sure makes it easier to see basket from tee. We also have these at couple courses and yes I spend time trying to keep the yellow bands clean, educate the silly folks today that have no common sense or respect of property.

Comment

Definitely "Designer Pro" Lake Stevens baskets ALL THE WAY!!! Way to use the proper terminology!

They need to use Lake Stevens baskets at Worlds just so there can be a year with modest scores.
            Last edited by Cajun; November 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
              Definitely "Designer Pro" Lake Stevens baskets ALL THE WAY!!! Way to use the proper terminology!

They need to use Lake Stevens baskets at Worlds just so there can be a year with modest scores.
              This sport is already a circus why add cheap midway prizes too boot
              rewindb.com

Comment

The sport isn't really a circus, but there seem to be a lot of clowns.
                Basket thieves

Comment

I'm partial to the blue powder coated Mach 2's we had back at my home course in KS. Easy to see at a distance, and catch really great. I prefer the 2's to the 3's. But the 10's look sweet as well!

Comment

Nothing against Bentley, really nice guy and great looking baskets, but the eyelets that hold the outer chains are horrible. The chains are constantly getting wedged into the back of the eyelet.

Comment

i dont have a preference like some people
                      in fact i kinda like the innova big yellow band of doom for locating/visibility of a basket on a new course

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X