X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Disc Golf

My son is a Freshman this year and has inquired about High School disc golf. Are there any HIgh School only tournaments? Has anyone been involved with something like this? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

My name is Steve Moore and with PacWest Disk golf alliance in Salem. We had earlier this year tried to get a high school league going but it didn't get to far or much involvement. We have not given up on the idea but we are small group and currently main effort is new course at Willamette Mission state park just south of Wheatland ferry. We are still interested in the idea so maybe we should get some discussion going on this topic again, it would be a great idea we feel. A good start might be for your son to see about starting a disc club at the high school. The more folks we can get involved in the valley the better chance we might get one going. We have a page at discgolfscene and will have a web site up for public soon.

Comment

I know Lake Oswego was trying to get something going this summer.
      FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

i know that like west monroe has a team scott withers is the coach i herd

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X