X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would make disc golf better?

Wanting to know what you think would make this amazing game better?

hookers and cocaine......but maybe that's just my preference.

Comment

Hookers and blow make everything better, so lets move in a different direction!

Comment

KIDS KIDS KIDS! They are the future.

All players being better examples especially on the course because if we as the veterans of the sport set the bar low it will only be lowered by the people that follow.

Josh

Comment

^^^^ I couldn't agree more!!! ^^^^

Comment

Couve discer, you said it so well and my feelings are covered by your statement. To the others comment, time and place if those are your things but not on the course. Imagine you were funning but seems like at some courses that's where its going sadly. An older guys feelings

Comment

Independant amature/pro leagues would be a start for registered pdga members. More old skool players showing newbs the respect of the game and the courses you play. More work party volunteerism.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

More cash for touring pros. Televised events. Pay to play courses. Disc golf in schools. Less of a drug friendly reputation, but it is just throwing frisbees in the woods, so not sure we can do much about that. Unless the image of the top end touring pro is what is seen by the masses instead of the group that can be smelt from four holes away. Being able to be employed by a course and make a living would be amazing. For me it comes down to more cash in the sport. Make it a sport and not just a game. Make it bigger, make it better. Kind of a rambling but that is a start. 25269

Comment

If you have an hour to spare, the survey that was emailed out by the pdga today seeks input along those lines.

Comment

Berry bushes without thorns.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X