X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Disc Golf fantasy football league

I've run a free league on nfl.com the last two years for NW disc golfers and am doing so again this year. If you were in the league before and want to join again please PM me an email address and I will send you an invite. If you weren't in before but would like to be, do the same, space will go to previous players first but I'm sure there will be room for some new folks.

No entry fee, this is a league for fun but I do want serious players, you have to be actively managing your team. I will offer a very nice disc as a prize and in years past others have offered discs as well - but that's voluntary. Smack talk is encouraged.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      I've run a free league on nfl.com the last two years for NW disc golfers and am doing so again this year. If you were in the league before and want to join again please PM me an email address and I will send you an invite. If you weren't in before but would like to be, do the same, space will go to previous players first but I'm sure there will be room for some new folks.

No entry fee, this is a league for fun but I do want serious players, you have to be actively managing your team. I will offer a very nice disc as a prize and in years past others have offered discs as well - but that's voluntary. Smack talk is encouraged.
      BUMP - room for five more.

Comment

I just got in.
        Thanks, Matt!
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          I just got in.
          Thanks, Matt!
          Prepare to be crushed by the Team Roc juggernaut.

End of message.

Comment

Jason Hill/Andy Hock

Prepare to be crushed by the Team Roc juggernaut.

End of message.

Jason Hill and Andy Hock - last chance to claim your requested spots in the league. I've sent you invites and will send another now. Let me know if you still want to play.

Comment

Jason Hill and Andy Hock - last chance to claim your requested spots in the league. I've sent you invites and will send another now. Let me know if you still want to play.
              if theres room still ill get in.

Comment

I'm down to play if there's still room.

Comment

League is full.

Comment

Fantasy Football League

Hey is your league full yet? Is there any way I can get in on that? If so let me know. Im a serious player and wont bag out if things go south. Thanks. BBB

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
                      Hey is your league full yet? Is there any way I can get in on that? If so let me know. Im a serious player and wont bag out if things go south. Thanks. BBB
                      Ummm...Check the post right before yours.

Comment

He can have my spot. Oh yeah, I don't have a spot.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Sorry I missed the draft, guys. I got a flat tire the night before while it was raining and had to tend to that in the morning, plus I had just moved and didn't have internet access yet (I was planning to sit in the library parking lot to pick up WiFi for the duration of the draft)... but it looks like I wasn't the only one absent.

I was pretty sure I had pre-ranked my players quite well, but I appear to have auto-drafted a defensive squad in the 2nd round, and didn't get my first RB until the 4th -- great. Oh well, time for some wheelin' and dealin'. See everyone on the fantasy gridiron.

P.S. Credit is due to Brian Anderson on my team name. I'm not officially a Husky yet, but I have taken a couple classes at UW and hope to start full-time in January.
                          anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Looks like my Monday night crew mopped up for the victory
                            sorry Wilbur!
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Sammy? you there? splain Sammy...
                              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X