Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beautiful thing about the ESP FLX Buzzz is when you hit a tree it doesn't fly way off the fairway and leave you in serious trouble, it hits the tree and falls pretty close by. Also when you throw a shot it seems to avoid rolling or skipping away from where it hits the ground which is just awesome, I have had so many issues with putters or midranges that are right on the basket then skip or roll away handing me another stroke, I play in Lake Stevens alot folks if you have played there then you know what I'm talking about.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I like the FLXs because they generally do what you tell them to do. You do have to tell them to do the right thing. I have four in my bag and though there are slight differences, finding the right amount of tilt to find the same line isn't too difficult. I like to throw them all on some holes, just because it is so much fun. When I grab my least stable one, I can usually make it fly the path of the most stable one.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I recently discovered the Buzzz and I love it! I just ordered the Buzzz SS, what's the story with that one? Anybody try it, how does it fly?

Comment

Not to be obtuse, but Super Straight. Seriously. Maybe its Seriously Straight. At any rate, I dig it.
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I'm a little confused. For years, I've constantly heard that the best thing about Discraft is the consistency - every disc of the same mold flies exactly the same.

But on this thread, I'm reading that some buzzzes are domey and some are flat.

Why is that?
            This is because those who say that Discraft is more consistent than Innova are full of crap and/or do not know what they are talking about.

Nothing is better than a Roc. Period.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Itchin' for an argument today, eh, Sam?
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                This is because those who say that Discraft is more consistent than Innova are full of crap and/or do not know what they are talking about.

Actually it is more about the type of plastic. At least Discraft is good enough to rate the discs differently depending on the plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  Itchin' for an argument today, eh, Sam?
                  Sam???

TODAY???
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Sam loves a good argument, I for one, know that very well
                    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Except a Wasp or a Buzzz!

On a more serious note, i agree with Jevon. it is not so much the molds as it is the plastic that is better from Discraft.
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X