X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf in the NEWS

Last night there was a segment on Q13 Fox 10:00 news about Disc Golf. I had a link, but it didn't work so we'll have to wait for somebody way more savy on the computer to post one!

The segment is called "Lil' Getaways" by Lilly Chang(how appropriate). It provides ideas for low cost activities around Seattle. This eppisode took us to White River DGC in Auburn. It focused on the low cost/family friendly side of DG, but also stated people play competitively. There was quite a bit of footage showing some short puts and a couple drives. All in all it wasn't the most flatering, but still exposure for the sport.
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Here's the link: http://www.q13fox.com/community/lil_...,4644306.story
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Good find. That was a nice piece.

Comment

That was too funny, catching the disc and then putting it in...

Comment

That cracked me up last night when I saw that.
          It was on again this morning.. I don't know if they'll show others.. I hope they post links to the different courses/vendors in the Seattle Area..

Their link's out of date.. It doesn't show all the courses in Washington.. I think it might be a bit old. (Nothing on the "island" - where we have Fort Nugget).. Sigh.. I will keep my eyes open on this.
          Last edited by Mystjava; July 24th, 2009, 11:13 AM. Reason: Checked out the links.
          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X