Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-90 road trip/ must play along the way!

Me and the family are heading across the U.S. on I-90, well halfway across anyway (Sturgis, SD), what are the "MUST PLAY" courses along the way?
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

The only area i know along that route is Spokane. If you need a quick stop there, High Bridge Park is a great course, and is pretty much right under I-90 as you are coming down the hill into Spokane. Downriver is a great course too, and I have hear 4 mounds is great, but they are much farther off of the hwy for a quick stop.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Diamond X is a pretty cool course because of the terrain and scenery.

I also enjoyed Post Falls in Idaho but its nothing spectacular - just nice holes along a beautiful river.

Must plays? Eh, maybe maybe not but I definitely enjoyed playing at both of them.

We played about 12 or so more courses on our way out here from Virginia and those two were the best that we played along the route you are headed. Further east is a different story with about a million must play courses
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Must hit Blue Mountain in Missoula, Montana. Contact the Garden City Flyers, great bunch of folks. And I'm with Troz, High Bridge and Downriver in Spokane.
        educate your thinking

Comment

High Bridge is a greast course off of I-90. its right below the freeway. plus after about 4 hrs drive from Oly, it would be a good stop.
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Yea, I've played the I-90 WA courses(Cle Ellum, Mosses Lake, Highbridge, Downriver, and Four Mound), so we will probably just bomb straight through to MT. Are Diamond X or Blue Mountain near the freeway? I am pretty stoked to play the courses in Rapid City, SD. Jackson Park sounds good, and Black Hills State University. BHSU was the first recipient of the PDGA matching basket program.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X