X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your mini

The way too smart answer in the forum about marking your disc got me thinking about this.

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post

I was completely expecting a conversation on what types of minis people use. Hell, I've seen crazier threads in here.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Here is my Innova Champion mini with a proto star stamp.

Super stable.

So who else has a nice mini ?

Comment

I would love to post a picture of my super awesome glow Zing mini with a DGO stamp. Unfortunately I can't because Fooqua threw it into the bushes by the practice basket at Pier...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        I would love to post a picture of my super awesome glow Zing mini with a DGO stamp. Unfortunately I can't because Fooqua threw it into the bushes by the practice basket at Pier...
        My DGO mini's are touring with Jay and Des Reading. That's why I bought Zing Mini's for the RCO.

Bob

Comment

You guys know that you can only mark your lie with one, right? Hmmm... could you stack five of them, though...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Bob, those must be some professional minis if they are out on tour.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              You guys know that you can only mark your lie with one, right? Hmmm... could you stack five of them, though...
              If I stacked five, I wouldn't be able to see over them.

Bob

Comment

just counted this morning got 36 minis to many to picture on here lmao
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                74 Aces
                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  As long as it does not exceed 3 cm in height!!!

802.02 Mini Marker Discs

A. Mini marker discs shall be used to mark a player's lie as
                  required by these rules. Mini marker discs must have a diameter of between 7
                  and 15 centimeters and a height not exceeding 3 centimeters.
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

Four centimeters would most assuredly create an unfair advantage.
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                      Four centimeters would most assuredly create an unfair advantage.
                      We musn't do that must we?

Comment

so that's why some players try to tip toe up and stand on their mini's when they putt, cheaters! I'm packing a ruler from here on out... cheat in my prensence, I dare ya... I already caught Chandler packing his shoes with mini's so he could get a height advantage, he's really 5'8"....

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          so that's why some players try to tip toe up and stand on their mini's when they putt, cheaters! I'm packing a ruler from here on out... cheat in my prensence, I dare ya... I already caught Chandler packing his shoes with mini's so he could get a height advantage, he's really 5'8"....
                          Snap, if someone is touching their mini when they are putting they are already breaking the rules. That would be a foot fault!

I agree the 3 cm rule is a bit ridiculous who would ever need a 1 inch high mini, that thing would fly like a brick!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Here's my newest mini. It's pretty hard to throw when I mark with it though:

Comment

Turbo putt mandatory!
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X