Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love night golf. We used to sneak onto a local ball golf course that left their flags in to play. It was exciting dodging the night marshal, and the random sprinklers that would turn on without notice. It's nice to have groomed fairways as well, the glowing discs stand out really well.

Probably have to miss this one tho. Will try to make the next one.

Comment

Well it looks like people want to do some night golf but perhaps this Friday doesn't work. A cleaning crew came by Pier and took down my fliers and no one here has said they can make this particular meeting. So let's postpone it for a bit. if you want to let me know when you CAN make it on a friday night perhaps we can arrange something.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Well it looks like people want to do some night golf but perhaps this Friday doesn't work. A cleaning crew came by Pier and took down my fliers and no one here has said they can make this particular meeting. So let's postpone it for a bit. if you want to let me know when you CAN make it on a friday night perhaps we can arrange something.
        cant postpone it when u put the flyer up.people are expecting u there with glo styx on baskets if i was the guy showing up and it wasnt there id be ticked.but people definatly know about it
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Ok, well, I guess I will go then if someone is going to show up. I will put some glow things up around the baskets prior to 8:30 then. I would hate to have just me be there or a couple hours .. that would kinda suck.

Comment

Ok, one more desperate plea ... since I have to be there maybe I could get some people who are verifying that they are coming before I spend money getting glow crap for baskets and no one shows up? You need to RSVP in this thread before I become bitter and start cutting up my excess Discraft discs!

Comment

looks like me a one more are coming tonight we came last year and had a blast

Comment

I'll try and be there.

Comment

Very cool, I have the glow items for the baskets. I will be there a bit early to set them up.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X