X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played in Shelton?

We are headed up that direction this weekend and were thinking about stopping to play. The little bit of info that I could find on the course said it did not have any baskets. Is this still true? Is it worth the trip to play?

Thanks

Check out this thread : http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1703

Comment

even though they dont have baskets, Lake Isabella is deffinately worth the trip to play!!

It is a extremely beatiful place and a fun course to play. i highly suggest it for anybody coming through the area. if your that close to olympia, you should come over to Yauger park and check out our new concrete tee pads and play a round or two!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
        even though they dont have baskets, Lake Isabella is deffinately worth the trip to play!!

It is a extremely beatiful place and a fun course to play. i highly suggest it for anybody coming through the area. if your that close to olympia, you should come over to Yauger park and check out our new concrete tee pads and play a round or two!
        We are staying up at Lake Newatzel (I am sure I spelled that wrong, but if you are around there you know what I am talking about) and driving though Oly to get there. Not sure if we will have time to stop at Yauger, maybe on the way home Sunday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X