Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can change it, if the people coming to this will not miss out on the Ace race then we can change it to August 15th easily. i would rather do it on the 15th anyhow.

And yes Sam it is at Glockwood park

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Brian, given this format we just as well buy Gibsons dinner.
      My wife and I should be able to make this one. Please engrave the name DARR on the
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
        My wife and I should be able to make this one. Please engrave the name DARR on the

Not sure the Gorman's will make this one. Will most likely be in the Wallowas,

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
          Not sure the Gorman's will make this one. Will most likely be in the Wallowas,
          Will you be in the Wallowas on the 15th?

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post

When people come over and ask us what Darr means, think of the stories we will make up to amuse them.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
              This sounds like a lot of fun!! Becca and I would love to play in something like this, but unfortunately we live up in Olympia WA.
              Lundy makes this drive many times a month. He could give you directions even.
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

*IMPORTANT* I modified the original post to indicate the current plans. However I need you to read it and let me know what would work best for you. We have a couple options.
                *IMPORTANT*

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  *IMPORTANT* I modified the original post to indicate the current plans. However I need you to read it and let me know what would work best for you. We have a couple options.
                  *IMPORTANT*
                  I'll still help with the planning of this but if the date changes to the 15th of August I won't be able to make as I will be at Whistlers for the Umpqua Valley Championships.

Bob

Comment

We are completely out for the 15th (unless Zippyboy finds a girlfriend to take) and a maybe for the 5th.

Comment

Let's NOT change the date. I am thinking about Whistler's myself.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ouch .. ok. We will keep the date the same and run with it!

Comment

Ouch .. ok. We will keep the date the same and run with it!
                          Way to kiss up to Sam, Brian. Sounds good though!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            Way to kiss up to Sam, Brian. Sounds good though!

Bob

I was more concerned with you hehe
                            If you were going to help plan it I would love to see you actually attend too. I'd like ot be able to accommodate everyone, but it just isn't possible unfortunately. So we will just have to fix it on the 5th.

Comment

Hey Brian, while you're at it why don't you plan another Pier after dark...

Comment

I was more concerned with you hehe
                                If you were going to help plan it I would love to see you actually attend too. I'd like ot be able to accommodate everyone, but it just isn't possible unfortunately. So we will just have to fix it on the 5th.
                                I appreciate that Brian, but it sounds much cooler to say you are sucking up to Sam. It really is impossible to fit an event into everyones schedule hard as we may try. The 5th for a hoot of a time.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X