Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I would have a hard time tiring of playing with Sir Gawain. Always a pleasure for me.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      See... again... iPod. I can say whatever I want - loudly - and don't usually hear the first response.

By the by... I think I might be Hiatt's Nicety Ned mentioned earlier. Not sure, though.
      Nope. I didn't notice if you commented excessively or not during the two rounds we played together over the weekend. They were pretty pleasant, actually.

I feel like some folks just comment or talk or gripe or whine to fill space...like when it's quiet. The silence makes them feel uncomfortable or that something is wrong and so they talk to fix that feeling. Genetics I guess. I've been working on not letting that stuff bother me.

If people are going to comment excessively and try to mess with people's heads and portray themselves as tools, then the best thing is to take pity on them for having such a miserable life...or hope that karma strikes during the round.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
        Nope. I didn't notice if you commented excessively or not during the two rounds we played together over the weekend. They were pretty pleasant, actually.
        PHEW! I always worry when I talk to people's discs or try to encourage them with positive reinforcement.

I had a pleasant time playing with you, as well, Justin. Again... great last round on Sunday.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X