Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a privately owned course owner doesn't mind it at his course, that's one thing, but that has nothing to do with public courses! Writing on the baskets, the picnic tables, the benches, the trashcans at a public park - it's all vandalism, by definition and by law and by common sense. It doesn't matter if you or I or anyone else "don't think it's so bad" - it's vandalism, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
      I'm sure you will get your first ace soon, Cindy! I agree with you, I don't sign baskets either...
      She already has! #2 at Leverich. And I watched her sign her disc, not the basket.

Comment

I think if someone signs their name on a basket, that makes it ok to sign your own name on their car. That's why I always carry a sharpie in my bag.

Comment

Even more pathetic is the dude who signs the basket because he got a turkey (three birdies in a row). There are a couple at HH that are defaced because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Even more pathetic is the dude who signs the basket because he got a turkey (three birdies in a row). There are a couple at HH that are defaced because of this.
            Now that makes sense to me now as I was wondering what is turkey about in disc golf term.
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
              I think if someone signs their name on a basket, that makes it ok to sign your own name on their car. That's why I always carry a sharpie in my bag.

I'd prefer signing the persons FOREHEAD........

DO NOT write on baskets.......its destruction of property.

Write on something that belongs to YOU, like your own forehead...Im sure you will not like how THAT looks.

Comment

There is a Scott H. that signed basket #4 at Orchard Park. NOT ME! I got my ace on that hole about 3 1/2 years before this imposter!

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  Write on something that belongs to YOU, like your own forehead...Im sure you will not like how THAT looks.
                  Unless you're one of these guys, of course:

Such a nice looking family...
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Such a nice looking family...
                    I think they play out here at Rockwood...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      She already has! #2 at Leverich. And I watched her sign her disc, not the basket.
                      Yay Scott your sig on my disc means more than my sig on a metal basket.

Cindy

PS I got #2 at Leverich again since then, and my husband signed my disc this time. Can you imagine how many signatures would be on that basket if everyone signed it.
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Hell, I don't even write on my discs.
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                          Can you imagine how many signatures would be on that basket if everyone signed it.
                          My friend Nick aced that hole, stuck his disc in the side of the basket. It counts. I'm just glad they don't tell the story of how it happened, in sharpie all upside the basket! And signing baskets over 3 birds in a row? What's next? "I finally made this hole in Par!" ...if I make hole 17 out at timber in three shots, I might be tempted to write on that one... "Take that, you punk basket!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X