Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is up with sign up for lava launch?????????

does anybody know why i have been sitting next to my computer for 2 days now waiting for sign up.....was it to open yesterday ? it was july 10th right?
    We all should take better care in our courses

Yeah, the problem I'm seeing is that on the KOM series homepage, the "Registration" link just leads to a page with general info about the KOM Tour. If registration were up and running, it would probably be here, where there are active registration links for a couple of the rebels' other events. The Launch isn't listed on PDGA.com yet, so that may be related to signup being delayed. I don't know, man. I'm a little antsy, too...
    Last edited by killa; July 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM. Reason: correcting links
    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

no doubt its my birthday weekend, and im not missing out on bachelor! WOOT!
      http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
        does anybody know why i have been sitting next to my computer for 2 days now waiting for sign up.....was it to open yesterday ? it was july 10th right?
        It should be open soon... I'll talk to Ryan Lane and get the "scoop".
        Part of the delay was due to Mt Bachelor "finalizing" the "plan"..ie , usage fees, etc.

Everything should be up and running this week....AND players will be able to sign up at the "Eagle Peak Open" this weekend at Willamette Pass, as well.

Comment

Lava Launch

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
          It should be open soon... I'll talk to Ryan Lane and get the "scoop".
          Part of the delay was due to Mt Bachelor "finalizing" the "plan"..ie , usage fees, etc.

Everything should be up and running this week....AND players will be able to sign up at the "Eagle Peak Open" this weekend at Willamette Pass, as well.

I want to make sure the myself and another player from up in WA get registered. Do you know if we can mail in our payment for this now? Wont be at Eagle Peak and want to make sure that we get to play this event. Thanks for responding.
          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

I don't know that 9 question marks conveys enough angst. I think you missed it by at least 2 question marks. Don't you think???????????

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

i saw that its on pdga now, but says thats its awaiting final approval by the TD. is that what its always said, or is it opening soonly? today?

Comment

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
                I want to make sure the myself and another player from up in WA get registered. Do you know if we can mail in our payment for this now? Wont be at Eagle Peak and want to make sure that we get to play this event. Thanks for responding.
                You will have NO ISSUES getting into Lava Launch, seeing how it seems that MOST Oregon Disc Golfers are AFRAID of Mtn Golf.

We CAN take 200+ players if needed...

We have been in contact with the PDGA Sign-ups guy and he continues to tell us that he will get it up & running...

Still waiting.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  You will have NO ISSUES getting into Lava Launch, seeing how it seems that MOST Oregon Disc Golfers are AFRAID of Mtn Golf.
                  No kidding! There is a weak showing for the Eagle Peak Open thus far. It's a shame, really. Folks are going to miss out on a ton o' fun...and no, that was not a reference to Pinkal's mom.
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    No kidding! There is a weak showing for the Eagle Peak Open thus far. It's a shame, really. Folks are going to miss out on a ton o' fun...and no, that was not a reference to Pinkal's mom.

DOH!! I forgot about Pinkal's mom......

Maybe we can use her for some fundraising...

Comment

lol not afraid of it got hernia from it but if it wasnt so hard on my body id be down
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      75 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Man... if Pinkal's mom ever starts reading this forum, y'all are gonna be in for a world of hurt, I'm thinking.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Online Entry is LIVE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X