Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After my round with Sam..

I find I misjudged him all along.

I thought he had black hair . That's what I get for judging someone by their posts online!

For reals though, i can definitely see who his better half is, his wife is super nice and has a good throw. Great round guys, I played horribly, but I got to meet many people from the boards. Let's do it again.

I am glad you met the real Sam. He can be a real ass on here, but meeting him in person is a much different story. Although he still gives me lots of $hit on and off of the forum, he and Jaime are still 2 of my favorite people to golf with. (besides my Hagg people).
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I thought you had black hair too!

Yeah... we had a good time. Nice to finally put a face to the name. We have to do it again because we forgot to get that picture.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I have to get that picture. Add it to the Sam and JubJub picture

Comment

I had not seen that before...now I must go change my pants
          freaking awesome, I swear it gives me hope for the human race
          educate your thinking

Comment

I took that pic at the very first Trojan work party. I was about to leave and told them both I had to get a pic of them together. The "hug" pose was their own decision. It was a moment time that I just had to capture!!!!

Comment

Does Jub's shirt have something misspelled on it?
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Wow that picture brings back fun memories, I almost couldn't believe the sight myself, it was a fun trip just getting to put a real face on Jub after just reading his stuff on ODSA for so long.
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Hey i am not responsible for the spellin on me shirt. I finally realized that when I lived across the street from the devil he lived at 666 I at 667 sam lived on the other side of him at 665. I guess it was so we could keep an eye on him or he the devil could watch his proteges. I am not really sure which. I do know there will be a rematch at the Burner the end of the month.
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                    Hey i am not responsible for the spellin on me shirt. I finally realized that when I lived across the street from the devil he lived at 666 I at 667 sam lived on the other side of him at 665. I guess it was so we could keep an eye on him or he the devil could watch his proteges. I am not really sure which. I do know there will be a rematch at the Burner the end of the month.
                    Awesome! Glad to hear you'll be making out to the Mud! Make sure to track me down while you're there!
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I just realized that Jub is making an attempt to steal Sam's Dodger cap and caught in the act!
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Now that I think about it... I am not sure where that hat is anymore...
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

If you want to see your hat again Don't call the cops or we will send it to you a thread at a time
                          Last edited by LJ Jubner; July 10th, 2009, 06:40 PM. Reason: Damn The LJ gave me away How do you post anonymously
                          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            Does Jub's shirt have something misspelled on it?
                            It is a shirt with the Pagliacci Pizza logo. Not misspelled.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                              If you want to see your hat again Don't call the cops or we will send it to you a thread at a time
                              This is hilarious AND Proves Jub's mastery of punctuation and grammar is secretly perfect, he has just been Jubbing us the whole time!
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X