X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    It has indeed. I want to know where Troy goes for his sushi so I can avoid that place like the freakin' plague...
    I think he makes his own.

Comment

Are we seriously letting "ajun" fly? Wow. (note: I can find no other emoticon that adequately expresses my thoughts on this...)
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
        Are we seriously letting "ajun" fly? Wow. (note: I can find no other emoticon that adequately expresses my thoughts on this...)
        What is there to say , Zip? No wonder he can find any flights to Ajia where all them Ajuns are.

Parks and Brian's Mom knockin' boots in the back of her trailer is much more fun to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
          How about one of these

Sorry this is the best I can do without really knowing what you want to say.
          Last edited by Flash; July 9th, 2009, 04:57 PM.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Thanks, Flash. I felt a little better after seeing some of those...
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Troy... you see Brian's avatar and you think about eating?! And you think that there is something wrong with him?!?
              I said I saw Brians avatar and it made me NOT want to eat Sushi anymore!!!!!

But if you do have the urge to eat Sushi, I recommend Sushi Town in Tanasbourne area. very good!!!!!!
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

For all you guys who roll your eyes at all the Cubby videos, think of how stupid he must have felt when he saw this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxva6SHH4w&NR=1

I warn you, this is a very stupid (yet hilarious) Cubby parody. Click only if you have 49 seconds to flush entirely down the toilet.
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I took he :49 to watch that vid, and even though I have no life, I wish there was something else I would have done with that :49. Thanks for the warning though
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                    Click only if you have 49 seconds to flush entirely down the toilet.
                    I most certainly do! Great find.
                    Current World Rank: 2857th
                    Lowest Rated Round: 777
                    Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                    Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                    Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                    Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                    Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                    Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                      heck no Parks, let me know if you need a gapher for the shoot and I'll be there.

On other matters, I'll be in Thpokane the first week of Aug. Lets hook up for Downriver round, or maybe you could show me round 4Mound.
                      Bad timing, probably still going to be in Alaska at that point :/

Heading up there next week.
                      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Aw well, mabe next time.
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                          For all you guys who roll your eyes at all the Cubby videos, think of how stupid he must have felt when he saw this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxva6SHH4w&NR=1

I warn you, this is a very stupid (yet hilarious) Cubby parody. Click only if you have 49 seconds to flush entirely down the toilet.
                          Ha ha,

That's sweet Chuck thanks for sharing. The video was sad but the comments were well worth reading. I find it funny the only thing Cubby defended was the music and not the fact that his "aces" are staged. Also, as a musician I'm fully aware that once you post anything it's no longer yours. Unless he got copyright protection that music is fair game
                          Last edited by thebakedone; July 14th, 2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

As of April 1, 1989, the laws for copyrighting things completely changed. Basically, the law now states that once you create something, it is automatically protected as yours.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

As of April 1, 1989, the laws for copyrighting things completely changed. Basically, the law now states that once you create something, it is automatically protected as yours.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

Yes and no,

Especially in music. Unless you apply for the copyright protection you're at serious risk of losing this battle. You can't alter somebody's work and thus "create" you're own. So if he did actually compose that song he would need to protect it otherwise a slight altering would make it fair game under your notion. This is way off the topic I just commented cause I found it funny. If you'd like to discuss it further let's not sabotage a thread

Comment

Even in music, it is the same. All a notice of copyright does is strengthen the protection and give the author the ability to sue. Think Queen/David Bowie vs. Vanilla Ice. Had they wanted to, they could have sued the crap out of him and they would have won. Then they would be the ones on the loser TV shows about washed up stars instead of him.

http://www.pdinfo.com/copyrt.php
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X