Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't have to be in a complete round, in my opinion. If you are playing some holes as you would a normal round and hit an ace, it doesn't stop being an ace if you have to leave the course or get injured, right? First drive from tee to basket - it goes in it is an ace. I don't care if that is the only hole you play in your life.

Nice signature, J. You like mine?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Love it, and that anteater, awesome. I just might be in the pier area tonight, I'll look for you on the course is so (oh did I mention I shot -5 there last night). Headed to Whistlers tomorrow, oh yea
      educate your thinking

Comment

-5 is smoking hot, J. Ties my PB there, too.

I think today is the day they are moving all of the baskets. I hope to get another -5 but will be happy around even, really.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam, first thing that popped into my mind when I read JMan's sig was the Modest Mouse song. Then I saw it in your sig

Back on topic. Don't hate on Cubby, he's doing what he loves and filming it. Who cares?

Would you guys knock me for filming myself banging Brian's mom?
          We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

heck no Parks, let me know if you need a gapher for the shoot and I'll be there.

On other matters, I'll be in Thpokane the first week of Aug. Lets hook up for Downriver round, or maybe you could show me round 4Mound.
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
              Sam, first thing that popped into my mind when I read JMan's sig was the Modest Mouse song. Then I saw it in your sig

Back on topic. Don't hate on Cubby, he's doing what he loves and filming it. Who cares?

Would you guys knock me for filming myself banging Brian's mom?
              That is not a pleasant thought 8(

Comment

maybe Brian and JPs mom could do Parks in a 3-way mammy whammy

Sorry B, just too much computer time here at summer school
                educate your thinking

Comment

Sorry, I was in the other room puking. Back now.

Comment

this from a guy with THAT avitar
                    educate your thinking

Comment

What's wrong with scantily clad ajun gay men?

Comment

something very wrong with your avatar....makes me not want to like Sushi anymore!!!!!
                        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Asian T-Girls just don't do it for me
                          educate your thinking

Comment

Troy... you see Brian's avatar and you think about eating?! And you think that there is something wrong with him?!?
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This thread has gone in a very disturbing direction.

Comment

It has indeed. I want to know where Troy goes for his sushi so I can avoid that place like the freakin' plague...
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X