X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tragedy off the course

For those who don't know, Scott Wales's wife, Kate Wilson, passed on about two weeks ago. Scott is taking some time off work to get his feet back under him. To add insult to injury Kate had recently taken out a life insurance plan but it didn't go into effect until 4 days after she passed.

Having said that, if you get a chance to give Scott a big hug please take the time to do so. There has also been a memorial fund setup through Oregon Community Credit Union. The account number is SV-113535470. If you ask for the account for Scott Wales ITF Kate Wilson.

Kate's memorial service will be held on July 24th @ 6PM at the Mt. Pisgah Arboretum. There will also be a bench installed at Mt. Pisgah in memory of Kate.

I would be lost without my wife.

Comment

Stunned. Absolutely stunned. I have played with Scott for years and we have had a long-running joke that we always seem to find our ways to the same card tournament after tournament. Sending positive thoughts Scott's way and hope that others will join me in sending this awesome guy all of the support that the DG community can muster.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X