Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that that was what Phish concerts were for these days...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The proposal looks good, but major dumbass move, a real teen move at that, after all teenagers think they invented everything
      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
        The proposal looks good, but major dumbass move, a real teen move at that, after all teenagers think they invented everything

Maybe we could have an event called the Drunken Stumble. Of course it would be an alcohol free event. The name would describe what it looks like when people throw discs, or trip over logs while retrieving their discs.

Seriously, couldn't the dude have said that he was having a charity event for the students of Columbine?

Comment

^^^
          or for the state of California
          educate your thinking

Comment

That's my people!
            I was born in Grand Forks and played that course in the 80's though it has changed a bunch since the big flood in 99

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
              Maybe we could have an event called the Drunken Stumble. Of course it would be an alcohol free event. The name would describe what it looks like when people throw discs, or trip over logs while retrieving their discs.
              ...What about the "Sobriety Shootout" with special guests talking about the dangers of drugs and premarital sex? Prayer before and after? Maybe incorporate an NA meeting? "Free Coffee and Ciggarettes for everyone!"...
              sigpic

Comment

Gonna give them disc golfers a good name. Don't forget the bowl of candies.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Hagner View Post
                  ...What about the "Sobriety Shootout" with special guests talking about the dangers of drugs and premarital sex? Prayer before and after? Maybe incorporate an NA meeting? "Free Coffee and Ciggarettes for everyone!"...
                  There's always the "Black Tar Heroin Open"

Comment

Sobriety Shootout @ Camp Angelos

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
                    There's always the "Black Tar Heroin Open"
                    I went to "Camp Angelos" (Private Course) one time after playing up at Trout Creek. It used to be a course. Crazy PVC-made baskets. A couple baskets left standing. I guess the caretaker was none-too-happy with us for being there. he said "We can't have Disc Golf here, no way, we have NA meetings and retreats here!"
                    ...Maybe, I thought, we could have the Sobriety Shootout up there? Adam, those NA people smoke cigarettes, so we'll hafta play a round together some other time...
                    sigpic

Comment

Update from Grand Forks: Park Board reluctantly OKs "frolf" tournament

This'll be interesting. The organizer, who claims he's going to get 1000 paying participants, will be on the hook for $4300 worth of port-a-potty rentals. How much you wanna bet he bails on the whole thing?
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

$420
                        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Yeah... I'd be in for $4.20. I don't have the kind of money Toby does.

This guy is an idiot. A complete and utter idiot. I would be surprised if he draws 100 people... but hey... at least the players' pack would include your very own sh!thouse.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X