X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love #13.

My name is Mitch, and my home course is Trojan...
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I like #62 because I do get complements on my DG tattoo
      educate your thinking

Comment

63. If you have thrown with your off hand because you couldn't stay away for the week to let an injury heal.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

64. When you'd rather disc golf than sleep-- working the night shift and forgoing sleep several days a week to reach disc golf delirium.
          65. When you have a basket at work, and you stay up for half of your night shift to practice putting for the tournament the next day, and sleep the other half so you can get through the next day.
          66. When you still live at your parents house, have no job, and spend at least eight hours each day at the course.

the first two are me...
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

67. When you give out mini's for wedding invitations.
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

68. You walk 2 miles (round trip) to Next Adventure every day during lunch to see if they have any used disc bargains.

Comment

69. You continue to check NA for light Discraft discs when you KNOW they don't have any.
                educate your thinking

Comment

#70. You have the tee ratings system for the different types of tees posted on your cork board in front of your work station.
                  #71. The only nightmare you have is watching your disc bounce out of the chains on an ace run over and over again.
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

#12. - "spent more money on disc golf supplies than on my car" - not true, i care for my car a lot, because it gets me to all the disc golf courses. Without my car, i would be lost...

#29 - "caused 3 friends to become addicts of the sport" - only 3? hehe, more like 10-15, oh yeah, it's contagious...

#whatever - "when you complete a tournament, you finally figure out what tweak you needed to make to execute better shots, go out and play a few holes again and birdie them all and proceed to tell everyone what you should've changed so you could have done better"

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Or you "inadvertently" name your dog after the best course in the NW.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X