Who's that hacker telling everyone how to play frisbee golf??? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's that hacker telling everyone how to play frisbee golf???

eHow.com Frisbee Golf Videos

Let me be the first to say there are many things I would do/say differently if I had the chance to do it again. But in the spirit of criticism and vulnerability, take a couple minutes to view my videos and then blast away!

The biggest flub up on the first video was a comment I made that makes it sound like you can just hit the chains with your disc to "hole out". I didn't have anything to do with the editing of the video, just the sputtering, stuttering, talking head/eye candy part of the video.

I hope I didn't embarrass the Portland Disc Golf community and Stumptown too much.

You're a hacker? Are you responsible for ODSA being gone?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not. I thought it also could have been hucker or hack (no offense intended).

I will watch this when I get home this evening. The speakers are not hooked up to the work computer (so I can surf for a few minutes between files without alerting the higher-ups).
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Higher on Olympus than thou? This canst be!
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

He's a natural!!! That guy should be the president of a club or two....
          Well done Steve, and having not viewed Lev until now, I gotta make it out there. You guys still doing Monday nights?
          J
          educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
            Well done Steve, and having not viewed Lev until now, I gotta make it out there. You guys still doing Monday nights?
            J
            We are on Thursday nights now. Alternating Doubles/Singles. Unfortunately this Thursday is the Stumptown meeting, so I won't be there this week. Who scheduled that?

League Web Page

Ace Pot at $45 for this week.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X