League discussion and reference point for handy league info... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken,
    I should have said, of the one's I've attended. That's LL, Pier & DabDubs.
    I've heard great things about TT, but couldn't see it topping LL and all the amenities. No offense intended. (It's a regular night with my son, so I don't see us making it out there until he's 5-6. That's another couple years before someone gets him as a partner! Won't that be fun!?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen
      Ken,
      I've heard great things about TT, but couldn't see it topping LL and all the amenities. No offense intended. (It's a regular night with my son, so I don't see us making it out there until he's 5-6. That's another couple years before someone gets him as a partner! Won't that be fun!?!)
      I know what you meant. I just figured it would be silly to pass up an opportunity to pitch TT, especially since you get to play 18 holes there!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen
        Ken,
        Yes, to kick off TT's next season I will grilling dogs with all trimmings. Wes, bring your son out next season. He can be my partner. Heck, if I can accept Scott as a partner your son should be an improvement.

Bob

(just wanted see what the exploding dude looks like in a post.

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob
          Yes, to kick off TT's next season I will grilling dogs with all trimmings.
          Sweet! Can we bring chips or drinks? You the man, Bob!

[quoteWes, bring your son out next season. He can be my partner. Heck, if I can accept Scott as a partner your son should be an improvement. [/quote]

Now that is a SNAP.

(just wanted see what the exploding dude looks like in a post.
          New-kew-lar.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X