X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska State Disc Golf Championship

Congrats to Dave on his 1st place finish at the Alaska State Disc Golf Championship, and to Chandler on his 2nd place. Also kudos to Chandler for winning the long drive contest. Way to represent Oregon and Washington!!
    Last edited by tikidiscer; June 29th, 2009, 08:01 AM.

Originally posted by tikidiscer View Post
    Congrats to Dave on his 1st place finish at the Alaska State Disc Golf Championship, and to Chandler on his 2nd place. Also kudos to Chandler for winning the long drive contest. Way to represent Oregon and Washington!!

Thats my old stomping grounds. How did you like the Kincaid course? I have not played it. I walked it with Chuck right after the brush hog went through the first time. I have been looking forward to getting back up there to play it. looks like the scores would suggest it was difficult. Did Chuck tell you to bring your A game to the Rose City Open?
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by tikidiscer View Post
      Oh, they destroyed Alaska!

Did they even have a final 9? Was it just Dave vs. Chan?

Way to go ChanMan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
        Oh, they destroyed Alaska!

Did they even have a final 9? Was it just Dave vs. Chan?

Way to go ChanMan!!!
        According to Chandler the final 18 was a no OB affair, and yes it was quite a showing from WA and OR. They had a good time at Kinkaid.

Comment

3rd place- Bill Winkler is also a washington guy!!! he is just working up there for a few months.
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X