X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golphotog

I have been tinkering with doing action shots of people's throws and just the fun group aspect of DG for a while now. I also like to do oncoming shots where I stand behind a tree with just the camera sticking out and get some great shots of oncoming discs.

Anyhow, I am offering my services to anyone who might want to commemorate a special round .. or possibly just work on their technique by seeing where their elbow is as they go through their throw. I do video or SLR digital photos.

Here's how it works. I will be hanging out at DG courses on weekends and I will take photos for people as I pass them (after I ask if they want them of course). i will then put them on my website www.brianjeremiah.com/discgolf. Anyone can pull them off for free. you can also choose to donate if you would like. I will label the photos with the date they were taken and they will be deleted 30 days after they go up. So if you want your photos you have to snag them within a month. I have a paypal donation bar on the top of the page. feel free to donate if you want.

OPTION 2:

If you want me to meet you and your party for a round (From McIver to Pier to hornings are my boundaries .. that new vancouver one will work too) and have me take photos on all the holes or video or mix, I charge $25/person minimum of 2 people. That covers gas and my time and the time to post them all and so forth. That is very cheap compared to a professional photographer which would probably charge a minimum of $100 just to meet you someplace then time and per photo. With me you can download all photos for free and if you don't want anyone else to see them i can put them in a private gallery and give you the PW. I can work tournaments or weekdays after 5pm. All payments can be done through paypal or cash of course.

my number is

Brian
    503-750-4567

I thought I might add .. the photos under 'sample' on my gallery are not all top quality. many were taken trying out different settings and so forth. Also some were taken by other people using my camera while on outings. I have a more recent batch I will be putting up that show very nicely what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      I thought I might add .. the photos under 'sample' on my gallery are not all top quality. many were taken trying out different settings and so forth. Also some were taken by other people using my camera while on outings. I have a more recent batch I will be putting up that show very nicely what I do.

If yu were at Pier Park last night you may have gotten photographed. I gave a card to most everyone I snapped, but I ran out so ..

In the Dated material section I snapped a couple good scenery shots of Pier park. The camera wasn't doing well in the dusk. The action shots were coming out blurry because of the automatic shutter delay. But I got some decent ones.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X