X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Coincidences

Looking back at all my aces (16) I realized that my 9th ace (9/27/2008) is exactly 1 year apart from my very first ace (9/27/2007)!

I also noticed that my 10th ace (10/11/2008) is exactly 1 year apart from my 3rd ace (10/11/2007)!

As for now, I'm trying to find some more coincidences..

So now I ask all of you: What are some crazy coincidences that you have had or have heard of?
    Last edited by Brody Cannon; June 24th, 2009, 11:42 AM.

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
    Looking back at all my aces (16) I realized that my 9th ace (9/17/2008) is exactly 1 year apart from my very first ace (9/27/2007)!
    How is that exactly one year apart? I'm guessing typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      How is that exactly one year apart? I'm guessing typo.
      oops ya i meant both are on the 27th

Comment

It seems like most of mine land on holidays. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Father's Day, New Year's Day, Labor Day, my Goddaughter's actual day of birth, the 1st day of the Natural Time Calender, & Lailat-ul-Miraj. I know those last two are kinda stretches, but coincidence nonetheless.

Comment

I dind't realize this until you mentioned it, but looking back I noticed that all five of my aces have come on days ending with "Y". Amazing, but true!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I dind't realize this until you mentioned it, but looking back I noticed that all five of my aces have come on days ending with "Y". Amazing, but true!

Jeez, none of mine have happened on a day that ends in "Y"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X