Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trozzle in Disc Golfer Magazine.

Page 19 of the newest Disc Golfer Mag is a pic of yours truly

Ok, its really a pic of Des teeing off at the BSF, but I am in the background of the pic with Val.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

I'm going to have to go look again! Whoot!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I can see Dan Carpenter, Jason McGrew, and Johnny Lamotte standing together in the Ken Climo picture on page 19. What sucks is I was standing next to Johnny which just happens to be directly behind the guy with his hands up... DANG

Also, on page 25 is the top point earners in amateur divisions. Josh Westmoreland has the 41 spot and I missed the 50 spot by 3 points! DANG x2

Comment

Gonna send five copies to my mother...

I'm so psyched to have a picture I took on the cover of the latest Discgolfer mag! It's pretty hard to take a bad pic at Milo. Most of you likely saw the link I put up to the pics I posted of the BSF on my flickr page, but just in case you missed it... '09 BSF
        There are a couple of pictures that don't have IDs. Let me know who those folks are and I'll add the info.

Cheers, EE

Comment

sweet stuff, just got my mag today... i'm the one in yellow stripes, yahhh... pflltt

Comment

Snaps! I am going to have to go run out to my car AND look! That's not fair.. hang on.. I will be back..
            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

I think its Nate in the pic of Matt Orum, page 19????

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                sweet stuff, just got my mag today... i'm the one in yellow stripes, yahhh... pflltt
                In which picture? Matt Orum or one of the others?

Comment

right behind ken climo, taking a sweeeet video of that sweet drive...

Comment

ok, i see you now.

The English tabloids have a thing about the Page 3 girls, but I think page 19 is the place to be

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X