Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is the Huckin Fuskies, I expect monetary payment for the name...or maybe a died disc...or a good used disc...

Screw it....I will just keep Tim's disc that is still buried in 3 feet of Lake Stevens mud once it surfaces....

Comment

you should call the team, The Seattle Mafia!
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        If it is the Huckin Fuskies, I expect monetary payment for the name...or maybe a died disc...or a good used disc...

Screw it....I will just keep Tim's disc that is still buried in 3 feet of Lake Stevens mud once it surfaces....
        If this ever gets off the ground, and some sort of Huckin' Fuskies swag materializes in the real world, you will be well taken care of...

The one thing I'm worried about is that such a casual play on words of "F'in Huskies" might be detrimental in the long run, so the club would still need an official, P.C. name. I'd still like to hear any ideas, no matter how silly, so post one here or shoot a PM to me.

Scott Papa, I know you've got a good HuskyDG name hidden under that hair...let's hear it!
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

hey chuck, as a uw alum, CONGRATS on being accepted! i wish i would have thought of this while i was there! a play on the huskies theme could be the "Chain Sniffers", wait thats pretty lame, nevermind

Comment

(sniff)

I thought of one today when I woke up, The Space Junkies...(Space Needle)

The only lame name offering is the one that goes unannounced.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Hurlin' Huskies with the double meaning of both throwing discs and throwing uh... ya know what happens after drinking too much in victory...

Comment

The UW "Rocs"?

Bob

Comment

Disc dawgs
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

any progress with this?
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment