X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coach

I couldn't find the previous thread about DG lessons, so I'll throw this out here.

I took a nearly 2 hour lesson with The Coach, Nate Sexton, and a round afterwards at Lakewood last Thursday. He helped a lot with my backswing (if you will), footwork and follow-through on the BH drive, as well as the sidearm. I have to work on putting it all together (like a dance move), but I was throwing as far with midrange discs as I usually do with drivers. I know it isn't all about distance, but it can bring Par 3s closer to birds. I don't know what it was, but I improved my 3-round score at the Lakewood Open by 22 and 12 shots. If you haven't taken any lessons, he did a good job observing my "issues" and nicely correcting them (and was patient too). Well worth it! Don't ask me, look at what his prior students said:

Justin Timberlake

Before I took DG lessons from Nate Sexton, I was a washed up boy band monkey. After Nate worked on my game, it helped instill more confidence in me. Now I'm banging many fine looking bitches all over Hollywood and beyond! I had to work part of Nate's name into one of my songs to pay homage, and the world knows what song. "I'm bringing the [B]sex[B]y back!"

Another student ...

Mike Myers

I heard about DG from my friend Matt McConaughey, who plays it whenever he's not on set and not drinking bong juice with his shirt off. I fell in love with it, but couldn't really improve past a point. I was in Oregon filming, and I checked out a local tournament (Beaver Schwing), and I saw Nate play. I started asking him questions after his round, and he offered a lesson next time I was in the NW. Well, after a few lessons and working on my game, I'm kick-ass! If you watch my Austin Powers movies closely, you'll see how I slipped Nate's name in to thank him.

Fat Bastard: "I'm dead SEXy ... you were crap!" and
    Dr. Evil: "He weighs a metric TON ... his name ... Fat Bastard."

Originally posted by Ken Smith View Post
    I couldn't find the previous thread about DG lessons, so I'll throw this out here.

I took a nearly 2 hour lesson with The Coach, Nate Sexton, and a round afterwards at Lakewood last Thursday. He helped a lot with my backswing (if you will), footwork and follow-through on the BH drive, as well as the sidearm. I have to work on putting it all together (like a dance move), but I was throwing as far with midrange discs as I usually do with drivers. I know it isn't all about distance, but it can bring Par 3s closer to birds. I don't know what it was, but I improved my 3-round score at the Lakewood Open by 22 and 12 shots. If you haven't taken any lessons, he did a good job observing my "issues" and nicely correcting them (and was patient too). Well worth it! Don't ask me, look at what his prior students said:

Justin Timberlake

Before I took DG lessons from Nate Sexton, I was a washed up boy band monkey. After Nate worked on my game, it helped instill more confidence in me. Now I'm banging many fine looking bitches all over Hollywood and beyond! I had to work part of Nate's name into one of my songs to pay homage, and the world knows what song. "I'm bringing the [B]sex[B]y back!"

Another student ...

Mike Myers

I heard about DG from my friend Matt McConaughey, who plays it whenever he's not on set and not drinking bong juice with his shirt off. I fell in love with it, but couldn't really improve past a point. I was in Oregon filming, and I checked out a local tournament (Beaver Schwing), and I saw Nate play. I started asking him questions after his round, and he offered a lesson next time I was in the NW. Well, after a few lessons and working on my game, I'm kick-ass! If you watch my Austin Powers movies closely, you'll see how I slipped Nate's name in to thank him.

Fat Bastard: "I'm dead SEXy ... you were crap!" and
    Dr. Evil: "He weighs a metric TON ... his name ... Fat Bastard."
    I totally agree Nate is the best. I have taken two lessons from him, and my game has defiantly got more game now.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

FDM last issue Dave suggested video taping yourself. From open side and behind. Putting too.
      rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X