X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark kilmer is a dork

Mark is the president of the tacoma disc golf players association and is not out giving information to the people. I have told him he needs to get on here without success. Maybe if I tell him that someone is talking crap on here he will check it out, so, Mark kilmer is a dork!
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    Mark is the president of the tacoma disc golf players association and is not out giving information to the people. I have told him he needs to get on here without success. Maybe if I tell him that someone is talking crap on here he will check it out, so, Mark kilmer is a dork!
    Mark, you're a dork.

As the President of a disc golf club, why on earth wouldn't you join the best website in the NW?

Nearly 500 members, many of which live in your area.

Want to have a club meeting? Post it here - your club memebers will see it.
    Work party? Post it here - your club memebers will see it.
    Bag tag match or tournament? Post it here - your club memebers will see it.

I have nothing but anecdotal evidence, but the TDs that make numerous posts in support of their tournaments seem to have larger attendance than those that don't. I'm pretty sure the same thing applies to club Presidents.

Welcome aboard, Mark. We're looking forward to having you.

Comment

Well I'd like to add that even though there's near no representation for my area here, the information and help I've gained and seen here from everyone else will keep me here for as long as these forums are here and being used, regardless of whether or not someone from the club in my area ever comes to these forums or not. If they don't, all I can say is their loss... their very very big loss!

Comment

Hey while you're at it, I think I heard him mention he could really use some lessons on how to jump putt.

Cheers,

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Ha. If that ain't calling the kettle black...
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I think I saw Mark over on ODSA. *cue laughter now*

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              I think I saw Mark over on ODSA.
              That is some funny stuff right there.

Comment

Kilmer has a mean jump putt he just can't get very high off the ground, or off the ground. I am playing with papa tomorrow and plan to give him a few pointers on the art of the jump!
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Kilmer might be a dork, but he's an awesome plumber!!! You shoulda seen the shower he made for us in Leavenworth!
                  "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X