Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdga presents Disc Golf for the Wii

Quote:
    Carlitos Banditos
    There is a better game coming out this fall I think. PDGA presents Disc Golf. Here is the link, it also utilizes the new motion attachemnt and you will most likely have to buy it online through the wii ware channel.

http://www.1000rated.com/2008/08/new...nts-disc-golf/
    I just thought this deserved it's own thread. Sounds like a good game.

Sounds cool, but I wonder if it is still in production. This article was originally published in August 08, and they said they were targeting a release for Holliday '08.

Comment

IIRC, things got delayed once this new motion plus addon was coming out. They had to reconfigure the game to take advantage of it. That's the story at least....
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Omg wow this is great and if its anything like beach games its going to be awsome
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        75 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Delayed

Yeah last I heard it was due out in September or early October of this year, and that they were really working with a couple of top flight pros (I Think Feldberg or Avery) to make it as realistic as possible and to incorporate some actual courses from National events, and they were working on making a ratings sytem in the game that is on par with the current PDGA ratings sytem for sanctioned round play. Finally they were going to make online tournaments where you could only enter based on your rating and they mentioned having this ready for the next game, which was a hint that there would be a second installment...
          http://www.wiidiscgolfer.com/
          there used to be a forum here, but now it is gone saying it will be coming soon, so lets just keep our fingers crossed at this point, I cant wait~!
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

I called the head guy on the project and asked his answering machine if he could give me any details to post.

All it replied was "beep".
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X