X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Disc Golf?

So it looks like I may be dragged, kicking and screaming to Vegas in November. I know they have a number of courses in the area but what is a must throw course? In the coming months I will be trying to get in touch with some locals down there. If anyone knows someone or knows someone who knows someone and can get me in touch for a round or two or three it would be appreciated.

Bob

I wouldn't waste much time playing Sunset by the airport, boringggggg... and the 50 homeless people dont make the scenery any better. There are a few other courses, never played them, but heard there is private property in the hills that is worth getting into if you can... correct me if I'm wrong anyone... if anyone says SUNSET is worth going to, kick them...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      I wouldn't waste much time playing Sunset by the airport, boringggggg... and the 50 homeless people dont make the scenery any better. There are a few other courses, never played them, but heard there is private property in the hills that is worth getting into if you can... correct me if I'm wrong anyone... if anyone says SUNSET is worth going to, kick them...
      I'll 2nd these comments. Yawn! However, it is better than nothing for sure.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

We are headed to Vegas in Oct, I know that Zippyboy will be looking at this list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          I thought that for what they had to work with Sunset was JUST FINE. It's certainly easily accessible for most visitors to Vegas, and if you are like I was, just trying to squeeze in a round on a visit, it was DEFINIELY WORTH IT!

Comment

Yes sunset's location is perfect and if there is zero to little wind, then alright gosh, go play! But if it's windy, oh boy... But i'm hoping someone here can spill the beans on the better courses in the area that I have heard about through the black disc golf market...

Comment

I'll bet there's something there worth playing.

sorry, couldn't help myself
              educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X