Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone digging out basket 9 at Rooster West Course...

Over the last 2 days I played the West 9 at Rooster.

Yesterday I noticed that on the last basket, someone had dug down around the rim of the placement, today the digging had progressed further and the lock looked like someone was trying to break it. The pin is loosed and it appears someone is trying to steal it without taking the anchor.

If you notice people spending too much time around this basket please repossess their gametes and call ghostbusters or some other reputable justice-dispensing agency.

Did you notify anyone at the park office?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

erp,

Here is the phone number of the park.

Oregon State of Parks & Recreation Department - Rooster Rock State Park | (503) 695-2261

You should call now.

I would like to see this persons name in the newspaper if they are arrested. I think they would be unofficially black listed from playing any events in the Northwest.

Comment

I highly doubt that basket-diggers have been, or are planning to, play in disc golf events. Much more likely that they're just hoping to unload it on eBay.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I called them
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I couldn't find a ranger in the office and they didn't have a number up - I'll go out today and see if I can help them get it secured...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X