Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the same disc for my 4 shots on the 1150 foot hole the third round.. roller, roller, roller, tapout
    Hanging with the Portland Rocs till 500 am sunday morning!
    Catching up with a bunch of old friends and making some new ones. Can't wait till next year!
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Memories of the BSF? Wow, I've got sooooooooooooo many! But for me I had one moment that is in my mind forever. It was my responsibility to coordinate the Free Clinic and raffle after the final round. Part of the deal was that the Pro's do a clinic and Stumptown/BSF provide dinner in some manner after the clinic on Thursday. We decided to take the clinic staff to Carver Hanger. After the clinic we were all scrambling to get away from Tournament Central, I talked to Jeff Mittle and Pat Darr and said, "Ok, we're heading out". They had a couple of things to do and said they would be there as soon as they were done. Unfortunately they never made it!

I sat there, the only staff member, having dinner and chatting. I looked down the table, leaned over to Des Reading and told her, "you realize, I've been in the sport only two years, and here I am sitting with, Jay and Des Reading, Liz Lopez, Eric McCabe, Dave and Val Jenkins, Dave Feldberg, Melody King and Ken Climo? This is just too sureal!" Des just smiled and said you earned it. The other big moment from dinner was Ken Climo yelling from the far end of the table and saying, "hey Bob? Can you believe last weekend......". He was talking to me! Me? Yep, it WAS me, and I was sitting there smiling like a kid in a candy store.

This old guy will take this memory to his grave.

Bob
      Bob - I couldn't be there (of course) but I wanted to thank you, just because, for all the help you provided for the Fling. I know how hard you and Antonia (and others) worked before, during, and after the Fling, and I gotta say that I am so pleased playing with you guys - I can't wait till I get back on my feet again and get to play with you again. Hugs to you!

Comment

Rico

Watching Steve Rico crush a putter roller during the final round was pretty amazing. The putter looked beat as hell too.
        Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Comment

Watthe birthday 52 was pretty sweet too!
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X