X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Hahaha, I didn't want to say anything about that, but I saw it too. At one point, I saw Climo looking in my direction, thought he might have wanted to say something to me, and then realized Jamie was standing behind me.

When it comes to marriage, I am 1000-rated at least.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

When it comes to marriage, I am 1000-rated at least.
      My first thought when I met you and Jamie was "That dude is playing waaaayyy above his rating."

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        My first thought when I met you and Jamie was "That dude is playing waaaayyy above his rating."
        Wow, too funny!

Comment

Keeping score for lead pro men was so much fun, and mc,in for the tournement wwas very cool to hope to do it next year too it was a fun weekend full of great disc golf moments I cant even tell them all
          PDGA # 31451
          2 Mini Aces
          75 Aces
          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
          DISC GOLF OR DIE
          BOB CABAL
          DISCVANGO
          JEFF ELLIOT
          G-MAN
          JORDAN LEWIS
          JEFF HAGERTY
          JAMES GARCELON
          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I finally got to play some golf on Monday. We got a group of campers together and played some doubles. Andrew Rich and I won some $$$ shooting a 57 on the west course skipping hole 1 because of the crowd. That was pretty fun

After that we played the break down mini round and I shot +9 which was way better than my +23 from Friday night.

Another funny moment... during the final round I was standing next to Ken Climo and noticed he was wearing the same KEEN's I got for volunteering.
            He laughed when I said nice shoes.
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Seeing two aces in one round!

Relax and enjoy your hair
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

So many things...

Seeing the deuce on the Genius hole.

Watching a crusty(don't know if he was a Master or Grandmaster) use a Dart for his drive AND approach on the Genius hole. I'm pretty sure he got a 3.

Waiting patiently on Sunday and finally seeing someone drive it to the island on 12E for only the third birdie of the day on that hole. Most people layed up short. Harbour got the first birdie. Hagerty skipped it past...

Watching Dion crushing 360's on 7W Sunday afternoon while hanging out at the Scamp.

Playing night golf Friday night until 2am, and having to get up 4 hours later to go spot all day Saturday. Ouch... but worth it!

The ROCKING mini course!!! Except for hole 14 and my 11pppp...

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                  Seeing two aces in one round!

By a guy who didn't pay in to the ace pot! Too classic.

Off in the distance I can hear Milo McIver whispering "In your FACE Micah!!!"
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    By a guy who didn't pay in to the ace pot! Too classic.

Off in the distance I can hear Milo McIver whispering "In your FACE Micah!!!"
                    It may be whispering but I won the war that day. Yoduh's call of the second ace was the most memorable moment combined with the thunk it made when it crashed the basket. After hitting the first ace quietly turning around and giving high fives to a crowd of silent players was also nice. It has to be the quietest ace in history.

Comment

Which 2 did you get, Micah? I heard one was the shorty on the hill, what was the other?
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Not Micah, but...
                        11W - the one that shoots out of the woods to the basket hidden by the bushy Fir - same one Feldberg aced in 06, I believe. He threw an Eagle. I didn't even know he threw Eagles and I play with him all of the time!
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ahh yes, I remember that hole all too well. I imagine it's much easier to have a run at the basket if you manage to not griplock your drive into the nastiness on the right.
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Putting in the final putt on my best rated round ever for a Birdie on Hole 18E, on a course that has historically kicked my a**, after a near flawless round, on my birthday, from the edge of the circle... was golden

Comment

You are super modest, Andy. As you finished that hole you thanked me for stopping you from throwing on the group ahead of you and said something about switching discs during your wait but didn't say anything about your Climo-ish round. I had to hunt you down and congratulate you on the fine shooting. And now I find out it was on your birthday? Well, crap... happy belated.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

It has been fun seeing these young guns (Spencer Stuart, Jesse Elliot, Dylan Holland, and of course, Chanman, too name a few) grow up and become good disc golfers and level headed well mannered young men. The future for disc golf looks bright.

Chris

THANKS CHRIS!

What a great weekend! I still have a disc golf hangover!

I love the fact that my son was 1 stroke behind me going into Sunday! I think he's about to surpass me...

A BIG Thank You to all the Volunteers and everyone who gave a good word to Spencer!
                                After all the golf we still went out and played 18 at NAD when we got home! Spence is a monster!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X