X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milo on monday

looking to check out milo tomorrow. anyone know if the bsf course will still be up?

i don't see why not. i just played the west again after my last round a few hours ago. gonna be a lot of people out there tomorrow though so watch out and yell alot.
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

I heard that the baskets would be in place for the rest of the week at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        I heard that the baskets would be in place for the rest of the week at least.
        They usually do leave them in for a bit, but they often pull some of the island baskets almost immediately. I wish they didn't, but it makes sense. Leaving them up is just asking for cars to get hit.

Comment

not sure just how long they are going to be in as i heard rumors that those "horses/cannon.......go on kill him its just your brother" kinda people are taking over next week.........
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

The course was still set up. Played a speed round on east at about 8:30 this morning and nearly shot a new record over Ken Climo's! I was sittin' at -8 through 10 holes! Couldn't get a birdie after that.. Finished at 53 (-7)

Comment

Baskets will be in for a couple of weeks!

Bob

Comment

So now everyone can try out the super genius hole...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X