X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mossy Roc and its future

Just wanted to let everyone know before you make the trip all the baskets have been pulled at Mossy Roc. It seems that as it has grown in popularity, it has a down side. Just a week ago someone's car was broken into, more and more beer bottles have been building up and to top it off basket 24 was stolen. To those of you who don't know alot of the baskets there are of personal property of local golfers who are willing to put them out for public use. Sadly basket 24 was one of them. For now the only time you can play is during club rounds at thursday night doubles and first sat singles.

I'm sure you know alot of hard work has been put into that course for the love of it and its sad that a few bad apples had to spoil it but whats done is done.
    WORK LESS THROW MORE
    http://www.grippt.com

I hope to be able to play there sometimes soon.. I'm sorry to hear about the horrible stuff happening.
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

That is sad news.

Maybe you could use a volunteer caretaker to live on the course like state park campgrounds do? They could take care of the course, collect donations, and have free rent. It might work for the summer and early fall.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X