• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters Cup - NT - Santa Cruz - May 15-17

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8765

Whoo Hoo... Tee Times are UP

LOTS of representation from Oregon.
    We can only hope for better weather than the Ams had this past weekend.

On the road in 120hrs...

Wow. That's a huge group from Oregon.

Good luck to all!

Comment

I need to go some year, my friend Matt who was up this Tuesday for a round in our tuesday series, lives near the course and tells me to come down,he owns a knife plant here in mac and lives down there so he's up sometimes for a day or two,try to get him to play tournaments but he surfs to much to get to series about disc golf

Comment

What you talking about weather, it was perfect all weekend long, felt like I was in Oregon the whole time The first two rounds, every flipping bakset was in the long position, gosh... My advice is to make sure you are super confident with a turnover midrange that you can throw 200-350 without worrying about hitting any trees, plus a straight mid as well... I think if I hadn't played blind at one of the hardest courses I've played blind up to date, I would have done 10-20 strokes better overall. What saved me was my two buzzz's on half the holes like 3, 6, 8, 8A, 9, 10, 11, 17, 19, 21, *22 was not played*, 24, 26A... Stayed in the fairways most of the time... Just tossed a buzz and let it fly straight or turnover then come back for the easy par with chance at birdie. I need to stop playing blind darn it, one handicap is enough, two is just nuts... see y'all there, i'll be there as a fan and caddying etc...

Comment

I just looked at the tee times, looks skeptical to me, what format did they use to create the cards? Some cards have all 1k rated and some with zero 1k rated on the card... hmmm... But on another note, Dion and Ollis with Climo! Whoot Whoot... wait a minute, theres too many oregon players all across the board, ohh I like this... For the final round top card... from oregon... from oregon... from oregon... hmmm let's see...

Comment

What about James Moore on the card with Dave Feldberg in the 1st round? that would be fun to watch!!!
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Oh it's on like donkey KONG! Hope our Oregon peeps are representing! Sexton's card is teeing off as we "post"....

Comment

Scores are coming in. Looks like Romito played well, and so did Skelly! HUGE swing in scores!

Comment

with 28 holes per round, it's gonna be spread out pretty nicely. Doss has been on fire all year except for the Memorial where he did ok-ok... I seen him play twice so far and hopefully see some of them tomorrow! Nikko is just sick, I didn't think he would fare well at a tight course like this but i guess its right up his alley...

Comment

sexton and moore shot even, they lead the oregonians for the time being... Barsby on Sexton's card shot -6 to tie for 2nd... Gosh these young guns are crazy...

Comment

I'm pulling for all of the Oregonian's representing down in Cali!! Go get em boys.

It looks like a pretty sweet warm up for BSF.

Comment

scores are coming in every 10 minutes... Dion proves Discraft dosent suck as he gets a +2, 1000 rated round is +3 or better so far... Discraft and Gateway have the top 3 spots, where's innova? heh...

Comment

Rich's score is not being posted, either he DNF or got into another "fight" over a ruling? heh...

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8765
                            Go Kid!!!!
                            Keeping up with the big boys!
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

T-Bell is in contention! Valerie seems to have hit a serious rut! 18 strokes off the lead, ouch... and the leader so far shot 143 points higher than her rating, nutssss, and at DelaVeaga too...

This just in, Kristy King gets a 10! A 1436 rated round, the highest ever! She not only aced every hole, she skipped half the holes and aced from teepad over a hole or two and aced that basket...
                              Last edited by snap7times; May 15th, 2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X