Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what happened to the ladies? Val had problems on hole 10 and 27???? Ouch!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I've never watched the "live" scoring -- it's a rush! not quite if you were there, but the excitement is there!
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
        And what happened to the ladies? Val had problems on hole 10 and 27???? Ouch!
        Hole 10 can be rough if you hit a tree early on and it spits it down hill on the right. While I was caddy'n for Dion, another guy in the card hit a tree and went down a lil ways, on his attempt to get onto the fairway from about 40-50 feet away, his disc hit a tree and rolled all the way down another 75-100 feet and got a 6 on the hole so it can be rough..
        As for 27, that is 2 holes put together, 26A and 27, see the par 6 on top. So she either got a 5 and a 3, or a 4 and a 4... which is not bad, Des must have hit a money bird and par in the end...

Barsby, just nuts that last round... birded 26A and top of the world 27 for the win!
        Just noticed Rico got a -11 3rd round? Holy moley....
        Doss's birdie on 27 saved him 2nd place from Rico, scary...

Comment

That's what I thought too.. wow.. it can be.. but I understand what you mean..

Hey Snap.. If I ever come down to Santa Cruz again - I'm going to try to grab you and Tracey to go play!

Comment

Props to The Whip for stepping it up.

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
            That's what I thought too.. wow.. it can be.. but I understand what you mean..

Hey Snap.. If I ever come down to Santa Cruz again - I'm going to try to grab you and Tracey to go play!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X