Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone is having too much fun on this, they keep changing the score, first Val was in 9th place at +22, and sara lange was in first, now sara has a +28 and Val has a +4 for first place... wtf going on...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      wtf going on...
      It's simple: you post too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        that's just cold Jeff.
        the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          Rich's score is not being posted, either he DNF or got into another "fight" over a ruling? heh...
          What did happen to Andrew? He's been playing well but he seems to have disappeared from the list. Anyone know if he made it there?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
            Yeah, I was trying to get my mind off work... but still, wtf, get me all wound up that Val has a +22 and then she has a +4 and pflllttt... and where did Rich go?

Comment

Bruce Sisson in 1st place after the second round!!! !!! Way to go Dexter Dawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Bruce Sisson in 1st place after the second round!!! !!! Way to go Dexter Dawg.
                Go Get'em Bear Wrestler

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

yo, gosh it was hot out there today... caddy'd for Dion, he did excellent, almost no room for error with him today, when I left him towards the end of the round, he was at -3, should have been like -5 but 2 silly bogeys, but still awesome. I got to witness the 2nd ever birdie carded on the famous "I-5"... we were talking about how Magilla would not be happy to know he is not the only person to do it during tournament play and not even 30 minutes later, Nate Sexton does it from 120-125 feet out, same for Tony Tran who did it our group, only Nate's goes right in without skipping and our group was on hole 15 tee so it was right frigggin there.... the 2nd and 3rd 2's on that card in 30 minutes, crazy... and Tony went to bird hole 14 which is plenty tough as well. Learned alot from caddy'in, got to see some lines thrown, nasty shots and all. Look forward to BSF!

Comment

The weather down here is awesome!!! Such a bummer I had to get food poisoning on Thursday night. Was up all night, ya know, taking care of business. NOT fun stuff. Woke up and couldn't touch my toes from stomach cramps. Feeling better now and looking forward to The Fling. See all you guys in a couple days. I'm taking hella pictures down here so I will have them up soon on DGRUS. Peace
                    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                      The weather down here is awesome!!! Such a bummer I had to get food poisoning on Thursday night. Was up all night, ya know, taking care of business. NOT fun stuff. Woke up and couldn't touch my toes from stomach cramps. Feeling better now and looking forward to The Fling. See all you guys in a couple days. I'm taking hella pictures down here so I will have them up soon on DGRUS. Peace
                      That totally sucks man. Hopefully you get to watch some sweet golf and enjoy the weather. Glad you're feeling better.

Comment

Hey Drew,

Did you get checked out at a hospital or anything, food poisoning is very serious. Sounds like you got lucky if you are up and moving around now. I hope you feel better and come to kick some butt at the Fling!
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

that sux azz drink lots of water and G-ade stuff like that stay hydrated c ya this week

Comment

am keeping track of the final round... apparently barbsy aced a blind hole nbr 4!?!? I hope that's right, that is a sick ace there in either position, i doubt the long, if it is the long then OMFG! I'm rooting for sexton and arlyn to beat the 10-12 dg'ers in front of them since its a tight bunch from 9th to 23rd place... and I think it's Barsby time to shine, he is one of the more outgoing friendly dg'ers out there..

Found this off PDGA forum..

"Barsby Aces Hole 4!
                            Must have been an amazing sight especially considering hole 4 is in the long position.

Word is that it was a forehand roller that jumped into the basket!"
                            Last edited by snap7times; May 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Congrat'z to the Bear Wrestler

WTG Bruce

Comment

I am going to throw up! Nate Doss aces hole 21?!?! Gosh this Masters video has got to be good...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X