X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aant'iyeik Disc Golf Course Pics

So, you may not think this is a Northwest course, but we are farther north and west of OR and WA

Hole 1 Long:

Hole 9 long:

Hole 10 long, in the pics, there are three trees at the begginning of the hole, just right of the middle one there is another tree farther ahead, this would be inline with the basket. You can get there throwing that way though! It is lonly about 280', but up a 40 degree incline with trees all over!

Hole 13 long. This is our double island hole! The first one is a large circle ( our wall is a rock wall ) and the second where the basket sits is a peanut shaped island. You can kind of see it from the tee shots.

Hole 13 putt

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Sweet looking course

not sure about the rocks though on the island hole dont they chew up disc's??

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      Sweet looking course

not sure about the rocks though on the island hole dont they chew up disc's??

Unfortunately, they do! Same with holes 1,2 and 14. All that rock didn't exist 4 years ago. The state dumped it all there when they built a new NOAA building. I throw very durable plastic as a rule anyway, so it isn't too bad.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

damn, the snow melted quick eh? very nice looking pics, lefty.
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
          damn, the snow melted quick eh? very nice looking pics, lefty.
          We lost about 3'-4' of snow in 4 days! Amazing snow melt. I am glad to see it go though! After 6 months of snow on the ground, it is nice to have footing again!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I thought y'all use bisons or moose as your baskets up there... hehe.. Looks awesome, maybe next June can host the 3rd stop of the "oregon series" up there hehe... roadtrip anyone lol...

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos. It's cool seeing the same hole with and without snow. That is a quick melt. Did you guys have flooding? The course looks rocky and rough. I get irritated when the parks dump off a ton of wood chips on the courses here but I guess it's better than rocks.
              "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X