X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
    Superclass sounds about as fun as RIPT.....Three Headed Monster.....Benson State Park.....playing in sustained 50 mph winds.....contracting Swine Flu.....a night with All2commons mom....etc....
    Let me add a few things to the list:

.......about as fun as putting with an Aviar......waiting in a five group back-up on hole #6 at the Eugene Celebration......watching Heros seasons 2 and 3.......being a Mariners fan for the past two years.......listening to Dave Feldberg talk about why he lost a tournament......AM Worlds in 2007.......etc....

Comment

Yeah! It's like drinking a Bartles and James wine cooler on a hot summer day!

Wait... that might not make Jason's list of things he hates...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
        Anyone interested in a PDGA superclass tourney?
        I was thinking of "running" some "Super Class" events in place of Doubles the day prior to some events.
        OR even as an option to Dubs, since SO many people like the dubs rounds.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X